Presented by Big Frank Schuler, Broker/Realtor
Direct# (828) 837-0991 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
People visit the Great Smoky Mountains and come to Cherokee County, NC for a “gratifying quality of life”. A beautiful change for anyone. This is a wonderful place to live, raise children, retire and where people are friendly and the values and traditions of long ago still exist. The climate is comfortable and mild with clearly four seasons – brisk Springs and Falls, relatively cold Summers and moderate Winters.
Cherokee Oaks Subdivision is a beautiful, new and upscale Cabin Community with Fiber Optic Internet that will impress you. Own your mountain dream home that is custom-built to your mountain lifestyle. Located in Hanging Dog area, secluded and surrounded by Cherokee Indian land which allows for extra peace and quiet.
These cabin & land packages offer beautiful features to talk about but let me tell you about our community first.
* Minutes from some of the best fishing and boating in the area.
* Lake Hiwassee has within a few miles boat ramps, National Parks with hiking & biking trails and is over 29 miles long and 2 miles wide with so many coves and fingers it has 189 miles of shoreline and is up to 165 feet deep.
* North Carolina’s record Striped Bass was caught a few years ago in the lake at 65 pounds fish by a 17 years old after high school.
* With over 85% of the shoreline is TVA or U.SFS land and wooded and private/quiet. You will see Eagles, Deer, Wild Hogs, Wild Turkeys all from your boat.
* We are only 3 miles to downtown Murphy NC and within a 2-hour drive to 5 major cities like Atlanta GA, Chattanooga TN, Knoxville TN, Asheville NC & Greenville SC.
* 5 Lakes, 5 Rivers, hundreds of Trout Streams, 2 white water rafting locations, Hunting, Hiking, Biking or just Relaxing
… and much more to explore.
Head for the hills I say….”Come live with us in Cherokee Oaks Subdivision!”
This is Cherokee County NC with about 301,000 acres total and 89,000 or this is USFS (United States Forest Service)
Call BIG FRANK Schuler to learn more about Cherokee Oaks Subdivision. Exclusive EXIT Community Subdivision that will make you proud to see.
Blow are some pictures (from completed built and sold) Model homes: